I was fortunate enough to go to an iPad animation course. The course focused on using garage band to create the music and voice parts, stop motion by bitmoix and iMovie to edit the final piece.
We started by creating our dialogue using garage band. This was basically 7 sentences.
- Introduced the setting
- States a problem
- States a way to fix the problem
- Identifies that the problem is bigger then thought
- States what
- How the story ends
Once we had created the dialogue we then added sounds and music to it. Once this was completed the saved final noise piece to the stop motion app.
We then build our sets and began recording.
 |
| We could use either Lego or paper for our animation |
 |
| Craig show us how easy it is to animate paper cute outs |
 |
Building our set from Lego |
 |
| Other group used paper |
 |
| Their finished set |
 |
| Extra props to animate |
 |
| Two Characters (girl) |
 |
| Boy character |
 |
| Manipulating the set, so the paper "animates" |
 |
| This was the set up that Marnee and I used to hold the iPad still during our Lego animation. |
My take homes from this was it was very easy! I will be doing this in my class. Might do whole sound track first, then get them to work on sets in smaller groups. I will use paper to start with because it seemed lots quicker then moving the Lego. I think the students in my class are all going to really enjoy this!
No comments:
Post a Comment