Monday, 19 February 2018

Critical Friend

This afternoon after school I meet with my critical friend. My critical friend is Ngami Prattley. We went over how to set up our blog, and got these up and going. Carol and Simon also joined us, as they too were unsure of how to see it up.

I was fortunate enough to have had a little experience with Blogger so felt confident enough to lead our wee group. We went over setting up labels, and ensuring that we have the six teaching standards set up correctly. Once Carol and Simon felt set up enough to continue on, they left Ngami and I alone to continue to work on our blogs.

I was able to show Ngami what I have been working on, and how I was showing that I was meeting the standards.

We also discussed what I could do with Jack C. as she had taught him last year.

I can see this relationship between Ngami and I working well as she is a wealth of experience, and I am sure to learn lots of her this year.